New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum Governing Board Meeting
January 25, 2022
Conducted via Microsoft Team
The Mission of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum Board is to provide direction, advice, and support to the Director of the Museum in the maintenance and operation of the Museum and all of its activities.
- Quorum/Call to Order/Introductions – Mayberry
- Action: Approval of January 25, 2022 Agenda – Board
- Action: Approval of Minutes from November 5, 2021 Meeting – Board
- Chairman’s Report – Mayberry
- DCA Secretary’s Comments – Debra Garcia y Griego or Designee
- Museum Director’s Report – Reed
b). No Collections Report
c). DOH – Department of Health
d). Exhibits update
e). Education update
- Friends of the NMFRHM Report – Pres Bob Barnes or Friends Representative
- Old Business – Board
a). Museum Strategic Plan
- New Business – Board
a) Action: Approval of Open Meetings Resolution of the Board of the NMF&RH Museum
b) Action: Ratification of formation of Evaluation Committee
- Executive Session: Pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 10-15-1(H)(2), discussion of limited personnel matters: review performance evaluations for Executive Director of Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 18-11-7(J).
- Action: Return to open session; Action on matters discussed in Executive Session – Board
- Governmental Conduct Act training – Rebecca Branch
- Discussion of Next Meeting Date – Board
- Adjournment – Board
- Except for emergency matters, the Board cannot take action on new business that is not on the posted agenda. New business requiring action will be added to the agenda for the next meeting of the Board.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service in order to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact Craig Massey at (575) 522-4100 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact Craig Massey (575) 522-4100 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.