NOTICE OF REGULAR OPEN MEETING The NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum will hold a board meeting on: Thursday, May 25, 2023, at 10:00am in the Rio Hondo Room and Theater located at NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, 4100 Dripping Springs Road, Las Cruces, NM 88011, and virtual on Microsoft Teams. For virtual join in on MICROSOFT TEAMS meeting: Join on your computer or mobile app: https://teams.microsoft.com/dl/launcher/launcher.html?url=%2F_%23%2Fl%2Fme etup-join%2F19%3Ameeting_M2E4NDA3ZTUtNWM3NS00YzBhLTk1ODQtYjdiOG VlNWQzY2Nj%40thread.v2%2F0%3Fcontext%3D%257b%2522Tid%2522%253 a%252204aa6bf4-d436-426f-bfa4-04b7a70e60ff%2522%252c%2522Oid%2522%253a%2522022be6b4-e2f1-4402-b5a4-a8bfae346fc9%2522%257d%26anon%3Dtrue&type=meetup-join&deeplinkId=920f7ea4-c1d0-4a17-8972-4385637d0282&directDl=true&msLaunch=true&enableMobilePage=true&suppres sPrompt=true Meeting ID: 273 204 695 205 Passcode: xUPHRh Or call in (audio only) +1 505-312-4308 United States, AlbuquerquePhone Conference ID: 616 975 426# or Contact Lori Holguin for an invite. In compliance with the Open Meetings Act, copies of the agenda will be made available by NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum at least 72 hours prior to the meeting and accessible on the NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum website at: https://www.NMfarmandranchmuseum.org Please contact Lori Holguin at (575) 522-4100 ext. 129 if you need additional information.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the meeting, please contact Lori Holguin at (575) 522-4100 ext 129 at least three days prior to the meeting, or as soon as possible. Public documents can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the administrator if an accessible format is needed.
Draft until approved by the Board
NEW MEXICO FARM & RANCH HERITAGE MUSEUM
May 25, 2023
Rio Hondo Room and Theater at NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum
4100 Dripping Springs Road, Las Cruces, 88011
and Microsoft Teams
The Mission of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum Board is to provide direction and advice in support of the Museum and its activities.
- Quorum/Call to Order/Introductions – Mayberry
- Action: Approval of May 25, 2023, Agenda – Board
- Action: Approval of Minutes from February 16, 2023, Meeting – Board
- Chairman’s Report – Mayberry
- DCA Secretary’s Comments – Debra Garcia y Griego or Designee
- Museum Director’s Report – Reed
b). No Collections Report
c). Exhibits Update
d). S20 Update
e). Education/Events Update
- Friends of the NMFRHM Report – President Steve Loring or Friends Representative
- Old Business
a). Results of New Mexico State University (NMSU) College of Business MBA Class Project
- New Business
a). BLM property north of museum.
b). Discussion on the Friends of NMFRHM & NMFRHM General Operating Agreement
c). Action: Approval of renewal of General Operating Agreement
d). Discussion on the Friends of NMFRHM & NMFRHM Programmatic Funds Agreement
e). Action: Approval of renewal of Programmatic Funds Agreement
- Short Break – move to Theater
- Information: Museum Assessment Program – Deputy Secretary Michelle Gallagher Roberts/Heather Reed 12. Executive Session: Pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 10-15-1(H)(2), discussion of limited personnel matters: Performance Evaluation of the Executive Director of Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 18-11-7(J). 13. Action: Return to open session; Action on matters discussed in Executive Session – Board
- Discussion of Next Meeting Date – Board
- Adjournment – Board
- Except for emergency matters, the Board cannot take action on new business that is not on the posted agenda. New business requiring action will be added to the agenda for the next meeting of the Board.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service in order to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact Craig Massey at (575) 522-4100 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact Craig Massey (575) 522-4100 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed