NOTICE OF REGULAR OPEN MEETING
The NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum will hold a virtual board meeting on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 10:00 am.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 914 3643 6099
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,91436436099#,,,,*504045# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,91436436099#,,,,*504045# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 914 3643 6099
Find your local number: https://nmculture-org.zoom.us/u/av5yEGehn
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act, copies of the agenda will be made available by NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum at least 72 hours prior to the meeting and accessible on the NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum website at https://www.NMfarmandranchmuseum.org
Please contact the Lori Holguin at 575-496-0840 if you need additional information.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the meeting, please contact Lori Holguin at 575-496-0840 at least three days prior to the meeting, or as soon as possible. Public documents can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the administrator if an accessible format is needed.
NEW MEXICO FARM & RANCH HERITAGE MUSEUM
GOVERNING SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
February 19, 2021
Conducted via ZOOM
The Mission of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum Board is to provide direction, advice, and support to the Director of the Museum in the maintenance and operation of the Museum and all of its activities.
- Quorum/Call to Order/Introductions – Mayberry
- Action: Approval of February 19, 2021 Agenda – Board
- Action: Approval of Minutes from November 20, 2020 Meeting – Board
- Chairman’s Report – Mayberry
- DCA Secretary’s Comments – Debra Garcia y Griego or Designee
- Museum Report – Reed
b). Update on Gift Shop/Catering
c). Capital project updates
d). On-site impressions
e). Virtual Plans
- Friends of NMFRHM Report – Pres Bob Barnes or Friends Representative
- Old Business – Board
a). BLM Conversation
- New Business – Board
- a) Discussion of Open Meetings Resolution
- b) Action: Approval of Open Meetings Resolution of the Board of the NMF&RH Museum
- c) Discussion of updating Strategic Plan
- Discussion of Next Meeting Date – Board
- Adjournment – Board
- Except for emergency matters, the Board cannot take action on new business that is not on the posted agenda. New business requiring action will be added to the agenda for the next meeting of the Board.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service in order to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact Craig Massey at (575) 522-4100 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact Craig Massey (575) 522-4100 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.