The NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum will hold a board meeting on:
Friday, Aug. 19, 2022, at 10:00 am in the Rio Hondo Room at NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, 4100 Dripping Springs Road, Las Cruces, NM and virtual on Microsoft Team.
Join in for
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Meeting ID: 236 906 191 986
or Contact Lori Holguin for an invite
Or call in (audio only)
+1 505-312-4308,635935201# United States, Albuquerque
Phone Conference ID: 635 935 201#
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act, copies of the agenda will be made available by NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum at least 72 hours prior to the meeting and accessible on the NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum website at https://www.NMfarmandranchmuseum.org Please contact the Lori Holguin at 575-522-4100 ext 129 if you need additional information.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the meeting, please contact Lori Holguin at 575-522-4100 ext 129 at least three days prior to the meeting, or as soon as possible. Public documents can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the administrator if an accessible format is needed.
NEW MEXICO FARM & RANCH HERITAGE MUSEUM
August 19, 2022
NM Farm Museum Rio Hondo Room
4100 Dripping Springs Rd, Las Cruces, NM
and Microsoft Teams
The Mission of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum Board is to provide direction, advice, and support to the Director of the Museum in the maintenance and operation of the Museum and all of its activities.
- Quorum/Call to Order/Introductions – Mayberry
- Action: Approval of August 19, 2022, Agenda – Board
- Action: Approval of Minutes from May 5, 2022, Meeting – Board
- Chairman’s Report – Mayberry
- DCA Secretary’s Comments – Debra Garcia y Griego or Designee
- Museum Director’s Report – Reed
b). Collections Report
c). Action: Approval of the Collections report from May 5, 2022, board meeting and current
d). Exhibits update
e). Education update
f). Strategic Plan
- Friends of the NMFRHM Report – Pres Bob Barnes or Friends Representative
- New Business
- a) Nomination and Discussion on Election of Board Officers
- b) Action: Election of Officers for F&RHM Governing Board
- c) Discussion on Extension of Lease of Museum Space for Catering Concessions and new Lease for Museum’s Liquor License with Dickerson’s Catering
- d) Action: Approval of One Year Renewal of Lease of Museum Space for Catering Concessions with Dickerson’s Catering LLC
- e) Action: Approval of Museum Liquor License Lease with Dickerson’s Catering, LLC
- Discussion of Next Meeting Date – Board
- Adjournment – Board
- Except for emergency matters, the Board cannot take action on new business that is not on the posted agenda. New business requiring action will be added to the agenda for the next meeting of the Board.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service in order to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact Craig Massey at (575) 522-4100 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact Craig Massey (575) 522-4100 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.