The NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum will hold a board meeting on:
Thursday, May 5, 2022, at 10:00 am in the Ventana Room at NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, 4100 Dripping Springs Road, Las Cruces, NM and virtual on Microsoft Team.
Join in for
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_OTE5OWNhZGEtYTM4NS00MTNmLTg2MmUtMjE3ZWZiNTYzNGMy%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2204aa6bf4-d436-426f-bfa4-04b7a70e60ff%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22022be6b4-e2f1-4402-b5a4-a8bfae346fc9%22%7d or Contact Lori Holguin for an invite
Or call in (audio only)
+1 505-312-4308,,206279118# United States, Albuquerque
Phone Conference ID: 206 279 118#
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act, copies of the agenda will be made available by NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum at least 72 hours prior to the meeting and accessible on the NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum website at https://www.NMfarmandranchmuseum.org
Please contact the Lori Holguin at 575-522-4100 ext 129 if you need additional information.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the meeting, please contact Lori Holguin at 575-522-4100 ext 129 at least three days prior to the meeting, or as soon as possible. Public documents can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the administrator if an accessible format is needed.
NEW MEXICO FARM & RANCH HERITAGE MUSEUM
May 5, 2022
NM Farm Museum Ventanas Room
4100 Dripping Springs Rd, Las Cruces, NM
The Mission of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum Board is to provide direction, advice, and support to the Director of the Museum in the maintenance and operation of the Museum and all of its activities.
- Quorum/Call to Order/Introductions – Mayberry
- Action: Approval of May 5, 2022, Agenda – Board
- Action: Approval of Minutes from January 25, 2022, Meeting – Board
- Chairman’s Report – Mayberry
- DCA Secretary’s Comments – Debra Garcia y Griego or Designee
- Museum Director’s Report – Reed
b). Collections Report
c). Museum Hires
d). Exhibits update
e). Education update
f). Strategic Plan
- Friends of the NMFRHM Report – Pres Bob Barnes or Friends Representative
- Executive Session: Pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 10-15-1(H)(2), discussion of limited personnel matters: annual performance evaluations of the Executive Director of Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 18-11-7(J).
- Discussion of Next Meeting Date – Board
- Adjournment – Board
- Except for emergency matters, the Board cannot take action on new business that is not on the posted agenda. New business requiring action will be added to the agenda for the next meeting of the Board.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service in order to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact Craig Massey at (575) 522-4100 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact Craig Massey (575) 522-4100 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.