Getting Around the Museum
Here are some helpful tips before visiting the Museum:
- The Museum is fully accessible to visitors who use mobility assistive devices.
- There are no elevators needed to access any area in our museum.
- Automatic doors are available at our front entrance/west side.
- Ramps are available where there is a change in floor height.
- Wheelchairs are available as needed. Ask at the information desk when you arrive.
- Accessible restrooms are available.
- Visitors may be dropped off at the west side/front entrance for easier access to the building by car. There is handicap parking parking at the Museum.
For more information, give us a call at (575) 522-4100.